Fresher ITES / BPO Opening at Bangalore-TRX TechnologiesFebruary 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Officer Process
Name of the Organisation : TRX Technologies India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
TRX is headquartered in Atlanta. Since 1988, we have remained focused on delivering innovative technologies and world-class service to our clients. Embracing our Core Values — Trust, Relationships, and eXcellence.
We have 8-office location throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. TRX Technologies India Pvt Ltd. employs over 400 associates in India. As a global technology company, we develop and host software application that process complex data records and automate manual processes, enabling our clients to optimize performance and control costs.
Our focus lies in diverse business areas like IT & ITES services in the sole domain – TRAVEL.
We in India are in a major growth phase, opening lots of job opportunities for people interested in the travel industry. Organization growth and career development of employee is the mainstay of TRX Technologies India Pvt Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Work place :Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Good time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Ability to multi-task
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform data entry associated with loading hotel contract information into client’s systems
- Interpret the contract information and load this information, rates, inventory, taxes, policies etc. accurately and in accordance with client’s policies.
- For every contract loaded a quality check must be performed using client’s quality checklist from time to time.
- Log and query additional information as requested by client.
- Handle and store related electronic documents.
- Perform all assigned activities within the allocated time span and with zero errors
- Achieve and maintain quantity and quality targets
- Assist fellow team members to achieve team targets and improve overall efficiency
- Follow company regulations w.r.t. attendance, performance, accuracy and attitude
- Login for a minimum of 9 1/2 hours per day with 90% productive time
- Investigate and takes action to meet client’s needs.
- Responds effectively under stressful situations. Avoids counterproductive behaviors when confronted with frustrating problems and situations.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Basic Internet and web based application skills
- Ability to handle special tasks as assigned; and on time
Apply : Email ur cv to Deepti.firstname.lastname@example.org