Fresher LLB – Litigation Officer Job Vacancies- Gammon India MumbaiAugust 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Officer/ AM – Legal (arbitration and litigation)
Name of the Organization : Gammon India limited
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
LLB – Law , LLM – Law
- Should have completed LLB / LLM from recognized university.
- Relevant experience of minimum 0 – 5 years post qualification in handling litigation and arbitration.
- Knowledge of basic civil and criminal laws.
- Knowledge of Court procedures and processes.
Job Duties :
- Clear understanding of the major laws of India
- knowledge of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Civil / Criminal Procedure Code/s, Contract Act, Limitation Act, Transfer of Property Act, Sale of Goods Act, Limitation Act is necessary.
- Exposure and experience in handling disputes in arbitration and litigation action in various for a and courts.
- Ability and skills of independently drafting of Notices, Replies, Claims, Petitions, Written Statements, Rejoinders and such allied skills.
- Emphasis on a high degree of soft skills.
- Ability to understand the law and its implications.
- Co-ordination with advocates for punctual/ un-delayed action / responses.
- Pro-active support to internal customers.
Details of the Organization :
Gammon India Limited is one of the leading Construction companies in India today.The company was established by late Mr. J.C.Gammon in 1919 as a firm of Civil Engineers & Contractor which in 1922 was incorporated as a Private Limited Company under the name of J. C. Gammon (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. The firm went public in 1962 and was rechristened as Gammon India Limited.
The first work carried out by Mr. J. C. Gammon was the construction of reinforced concrete pile foundations for Gateway of India. Since then, the Company has executed many multiferrous civil engineering works from Cotton Godowns to Bridges/flyovers, Marine Structures, Cooling Towers, Chimneys, Tunnels and Dams in India and in the middle-east. Gammon are the pioneers of prestressed concrete in India. Today, the Company can claim for the largest numbers of bridges and flyovers built in India. With over 80 years of tradition in the field of construction, Gammon is a name that is inextricably woven into the fabric of India.
For Details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Officer-AM-Legal-arbitration-and-litigation–Gammon-India-limited-Mumbai-0-to-5-years-210411001162?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=1&xid=131287730683621000&qp=&id=&f=-210411001162