Fresher MBA Business Analyst Jobs- Accel Frontline ChennaiAugust 21st, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Business Analyst
Number of Posts : 6
Name of the Company : Accel Frontline Limited
Job Location : Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs.
Salary: INR 1.75 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs
Job Duties :
- Understanding the business needs of a Banking customer and create business plans
- Engaging with customers and supporting business development activities
- Engaging in proposals, collaterals and white paper creation primarily for consulting and other web ventures as well.
- Act as a Intermediate between the Customer and the company for smooth delivery of the projects.
- Ability to work at customer sites if required
- Should be open to travel across the globe
Qualification : B.Com, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, M.Com
- Capable of performing detailed financial and business strategy preparation and analysis
- Analytical with the ability to independently work on Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis and Business Statistics
- Good verbal and written English skills Ability to interact with clients on an ongoing basis
- Team player, self-motivated, willing to work for a startup
Details of the Company:
Accel Frontline Limited is part of the Accel Group of companies with a 19 year long history, and has pioneered the concept of services in the I.T Industry. Accel has partnered with global leaders such as IBM, Sun Microsystems, HP, Intel, Veritas, JD Edwards, Microsoft, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel Networks, 3 Com to mention a few. Accel Frontline Ltd is a joint venture company formed between Accel ICIM Systems & Services Ltd and Frontline Technologies Corporation, Singapore, a leading IT Services organization listed on the Singapore Exchange Main Board. In addition to Frontline Technologies, Intel and ICICI Venture Funds also hold equity position in the company contributing to a global participation on corporate governance. Accel Frontline is a SEI CMMi Level 5, organization.
Accel Frontline Limited has serviced over 3000 customers across continents and offers one of the widest range of services – Complete IT Outsourcing Services, Full suite of Application Development, Maintenance and Support services, Package Implementation / Support services for leading ERP/CRM suites, Outsourced Product Development Services and Comprehensive Infrastructure Management Services. In addition, Accel Frontline Limited also has developed its own products in the education, healthcare, banking, manufacturing, distribution, and automotive verticals and has secured large enterprise customers for these products across India, South East Asia, and Middle East/Africa.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org