Fresher Mechanical Engineering Graduate Job Vacancy in Bangalore- Applied Materials India Private LimitedJune 2nd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Mechanical Engineer
Name of the Company : Applied Materials India Private Limited
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
2012 Batch Mechanical Engineer’s needed
Job Duties :
- Perform and document engineering test reports.
- In support of design projects, coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve technical issues.
- Generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release.
- Design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics, and/or detailed drawings/specifications of limited scope under direct supervision.
- Perform basic engineering analysis under direct supervision.
- Troubleshoots a variety of mechanical problems.
- Effective use of engineering processes in the resolution of mechanical problems of limited scope.
- With supervision, establish task priorities.
- May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle.
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
Details of the Company :
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org