Fresher Patient Care Exec Jobs Bangalore Chennai- IndegeneJuly 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Patient Care Executives – Onsite
Experience : 0 – 5 years
Qualification : B.Pharma – Pharmacy,B.Sc – Other Specialization
M.Pharma – Pharmacy,M.Sc – Other
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Job Duties :
- Meeting with 5 – 8 patients suffering from different ailments everyday (at the hospitals, clinics, homes if required)
- Call patients suffering from different ailments (5-10) and counsel them on phone.
- Counseling and speaking to them for health outcomes management in person so that they understand the long-term implications of managed patient care
- Collate health records related data from consenting patients
- Enroll new patients into the system and also keep meeting the regular patients at regular intervals as advised
- Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates
- Handling patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
- Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists and stockists
- Receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis.
- B.Pharm / M.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc ( Microbiology, Biotechnologyv , Dietetics, Nutrition)
- Fluent in English, Hindi and any one regional language (Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, Assamese, Rajasthani)
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment
- Empathy and willingness to listen and relate.
- Two-wheeler is a must
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
Indegene’s scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Our competitive insights help answer key intelligence questions at every stage in the product life cycle
• Assessment of Unmet Market Needs
• Status and Potential of Novel Technologies
• Clinical Trial Analytics
• Benchmarking of Strategies Versus Competition Services
We are 250 plus professionals spread across various locations. We are looking for people who are interested in a rapid career growth by developing new skills and competencies and taking responsibilities to fuel our growth. They should be ready to take up new opportunities in Indian and International markets.