Fresher System engineer Job Position-Akamai Technologies BangaloreFebruary 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Akamai is the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online. Akamai has transformed the Internet from a chaotic network into a predictable, scalable, and secure business platform. Akamai routinely handles 15% of total Internet traffic. The company has created the world’s largest and most widely used on-demand distributed computing platform, with more than 14,000 servers in 1,100 networks in 65+ countries.
1,726 organizations have formed trusted relationships with Akamai, improving revenue and reducing costs by maximizing the performance of their online businesses. Akamai’s customers include 6 of the top 10 companies from the DJIA, 6 of the top 10 agencies on the Keynote Government 40 index, and many Fortune 500 companies. In India, Akamai’s customers include Rediff.com, Sify.com, NDTV, FabMall, Indiatimes, amongst others. The company’s strong partner ecosystem includes IBM and EDS, as well as Web-hosting companies, systems integrators, Web developers, software and hardware vendors, and network providers.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Akamai’s industry-leading services, matched with world-class customer care, are used by hundreds of today’s most successful enterprises and government agencies around the globe. In India, Akamai’s office is located in Bangalore.
Job position : System Engineer (Fin Ops)
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Act as first tier support to end users for Akamai’s Financial Application team.
- Work independently on assigned tasks related to the monthly financial cycle and adhoc requests such as providing usage statistics or investigating questions/issues on invoices.
- Communicate effectively with business resources in a timely manner. Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Identify system enhancements and work with the Financial Applications team to implement.
- Execute on other directives as needed
- 1 to 2 years of experience with SQL on Oracle database
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Oracle EBS
- Exhibit great problem solving skills in order to resolve and escalate issues as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. The ability to clearly disseminate information to both business and technical audiences
- Capable of handling multiple issues and tasks
- Experience working in a service environment; providing direct support for the software and systems developed by the team.
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced team atmosphere
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above