Freshers Government Jobs in Mumbai 2011-Heavy Water BoardJanuary 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Heavy Water Board Mumbai Recruitment 2011 – Freshers Trainees / Station Officer Vacancies – 9th jan 2011
Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India
V.S.Bhavan, 4th floor, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai – 400094
Advertisement No. HWB/232010
Job Details :
Applications are invited for the following posts:
Job position : Category-I Trainees
No of Posts : 37
(Chemical-18, Mechanical-6, Electrical-4, Instrumentation-2, Chemistry (Laboratory)-7)
Note : For Category – I Trainees :
The candidates who have passed M.Sc. / Degree in Engineering/AMIE/ equivalent will not be considered. Similarly, candidates who have taken up/ are studying/ have appeared or appearing the final year of the Examination of the above course will not be considered and hence need not apply.
Duration of Training : one Year
Stipend during Training : For Category I Trainee : Rs. 9,300/- p.m. (consolidated and no allowances are admissible ) plus Book Allowance of Rs. 1,500/- (as one time grant).
Post / Grade After successful completion of Training :
On completion of the training, the Trainees will be considered for absorption in one of the following grades depending on the performance during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
For Category I Trainees – Scientific Assistant/B
Scale of Pay : CATEGORY I TRAINEES : Scientific Assistant/B – Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 and Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (PB-2).
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2010) : 18-25 years
Job Position : Category-II Trainees
No of Posts : 31
(Mechanical (Fitter) -5, Mechanical (Turner) -2, Electrical-1, Instrument – Mechanic-1, Cane Operator-3, Lab Technician-2, Process/ Plant Operator – 17)
Note : For Category – II Trainees :
The candidates who have passed B.Sc./Diploma in Engg. / AMIE / Degree in Engg. equivalent or appearing for B.Sc. / Diploma in Engg. / AMIE/ Degree in Engg. equivalent shall not be considered. Similarly, candidates who have taken up/are studying/ have appeared or appearing the final year of the Examination of the above course also will not be considered and hence need not apply.
Stipend : Rs. 6200/- p.m. (consolidated and no allowances are admissible) plus Book Allowance of Rs. 1500/- as one time grant, will be posted as Technician/B – in Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) or as Technician/C – in Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 (PB-1)
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2010) : 18-22 years
Job Position : Station Officer / A
No of Posts : 02
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2010) : 18-40 years
Pay Scale : Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 (PB-2).
The selected candidates will have to execute a bond in the prescribed form to complete the training and serve Heavy Water Board / Heavy Water Plants or any other constituent Unit of DAE, if offered appointment after the training, for a period of 4 years after absorption. A trainee who fails to complete the training or serve the Government for 4 years if offered appointment will be liable to pay to the Government a sum equivalent to entire aggregate amount of stipend received by him during the period of training alongwith interest thereon.
Note : During the period of training and thereafter, the candidates will be required to attend to round-the-clock shift duties. The place of initial Training will be at Heavy Water Plant (Manuguru), Andhra Pradesh. Suitable accommodation will be provided to the Trainees by Heavy Water Plant (Manuguru).
How to Apply :
1. Application should be submitted on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given overleaf. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
2. The Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if a Candidate fills-in application form in Hindi.
3. The application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of _______, Code No. of the Post _______ Discipline ______________against Advertisement No. HWB/3/2010”.
4. Only one application should be submitted for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post [eg. Cat-II (Mech) and Cat-II (Process)], separate application should be submitted for each post.
5. PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
6. ATTESTED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES OF
a) Educational / Technical qualification (supported by appropriate marksheets indicating the subject offered at the examinations).
b) Date of birth proof.
c) Experience Certificates specifically stating the kind of work done should accompany the application.
d) Certificates issued by the Competent Authority regarding their claim that they belong to SC, ST or OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) (validity certificate should have been issued within 1 [one] year) in the prescribed proforma.
7. Completed application should be sent to the
Heavy Water Board, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan,
4th floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094
8. This advertisement is available on HWB Website at www.heavywaterboard.org
9. WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated and which are not in the prescribed form or are not accompanied by the attested copies of certificates, and photograph will be rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for Written Exam/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not called for Written Exam / Interview / Appointment.
For Full Details Visit : http://www.heavywaterboard.org/htmldocs/advt/Adv_3_2011.asp