Freshers Guest Relation Jobs-Gurgaon PVR ltdApril 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Postion : Guest Relation Associates
Name of the Organization : PVR LIMITED
About Company :
PVR, a pioneer and a trailblazer in Multiplex development in India, is the largest cinema exhibition player in the country today. The company began its commercial operations in June 1997 with the launch of PVR Anupam in Saket, India’s first multiplex. By introducing the multiplex concept in the country PVR Cinemas brought in a whole new paradigm shift to cinema viewing experience, high class seating, state of the art screens and audio visual systems. This catapulted the company to command a significant presence in New Delhi, NCR & Bangalore, Indore, Lucknow, Aurangabad, Mumbai making it the larget cinema exhibition chain in the country.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Work Place : Gurgaon
Qualification : B.A
- Good customer interactive skills, team player with fluency in English, Hindi.
- HSC / Graduate / Diploma in Hotel Management & Computer literate.
- Age: 18 – 25 yrs.
- Freshers with zero to one year experience in Multiplex, Hospitality, Retail & Allied industry would be preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
- Under the general guidance of Duty Manager / Duty Officer will perform all duties in accordance with the set policies and procedures covering aspects of Box-Office / Concessions / Telesales / Ushering.
- To effectively operate the software system VISTA generating revenue.
- Collection of Revenue
- Maintaining a cash float
- Self audits
- Record maintaining and dropping revenue reports.
- Ensure highest level of integrity towards organization & patron.
- Will ensure revenue maximization and correct handling of the food and beverage by following: Cross Selling – Up selling – Merchandising – Seat Service.
- Ensure the highest hygiene standards for the concession area and its equipments.
- Will be responsible for handling the telephone system assisting patron queries, tele- sales and ticket deliveries, by reducing call time.
- Will have to study the layout of all the auditoriums & attend the patrons ensuring they take the correct Auditoria & their respective seats as per the ticket no.
- To ensure that all the statutory forms and formats for revenue collection are maintained in the respective areas at all times.
- To ensure that patron safety and security is maintained at all times in accordance with the unit safety and security procedures.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Walkin Time : 10am to 4pm
Walkin Venues :
1) PVR Premiere,
3rd Floor Ambiance Mall,
2) Block A, Building No-9,
4th Floor DLF Cyber City,
Haryana – 121104,India