Freshers Nursing Job Vacancies at Bangalore-ApotexApril 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Apotex`Research Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apotex Inc. Canada which is a number one generic pharma co. in Canada. The position is for Bangalore location which has an R&D Centre, Manufacturing and a Bioequivalence Centre.
Job Position : Staff Nurse
Job Responsibilities :
- Assists Physician, and Clinical Operations in the conduct of clinical studies at the clinical facility by providing nursing care and related activities as per the provisions of the study protocol
- Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Centre’s Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements and Safe Work Procedures.
- Obtains subjects vital signs, Height/Weight and 12 lead electrocardiograms as required.
- Conducts drug screening activities, alcohol test and processing of subject samples
- Conducts screening/compliance interviews
- Monitors & Reports any changes in the subjects’ general health to the Clinical Research Physician/Duty Medical Officers in a timely manner.
- Administers the appropriate study drugs to subjects
- Venipuncture through needle and/or indwelling catheter
- Maintains accurate and complete records of bleed sheets, subject’s vital signs, wellness checks, treatment and resolution of Adverse Events.
- Executes other duties as may be assigned by the Clinical Operations Management/delegate as training and experience allow.
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Qualification: B.Sc – Nursing,Diploma
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Apotex Research Pvt Ltd
Site No.1 Bommasandra Indl Area, 4th Phase Jigani
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com