Freshers Radiologist Job- PAREXEL InternationalOctober 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Medical Research Reviewer (Radiologist)
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine
M.S/M.D – Radiology
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad, AP
Job Duties :
- Provide expert medical interpretations to projects conducting clinical trials that rely upon the results of medical imaging
- Can assume some of the duties of Associate Medical Director or Medical Director when time permits and assigned by line manager (especially investigator meetings).
- Stay upto date through ongoing training, journal reading and conference attendance.
- Strong knowledge of standard medical practice in the field of expertise, as well as the ability to digest and apply new criteria regarding disease entities.
- Maintaining quality performance in this position, as defined as, interpreting images in accordance to criteria and in agreement with gold standard interpretation.
- M.D. or DNB (or country specific equivalent) in radiology, cardiology, or possibly other specialty areas as oncology or neurology
- One year clinical practice or research is preferred but not required
- Experience with imaging clinical research is desirable.
- Prior experience in a business environment desirable.
Note: Qualified Radiologist can send the CV directly to Kirloskar.email@example.com
Details of the Company :
PAREXEL International is a growing, fast-paced, global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) that has helped bring to market 49 of the top 50 selling pharmaceuticals. In fact, we have worked with all 10 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
Given our breadth of expertise and the trust placed in us by major pharmaceutical companies worldwide, PAREXEL can provide you with a number of career options in Clinical Research that can rarely be found within just one company. In fact, over 25% of the positions opened at PAREXEL are filled by current employees working to advance their skills and careers.