Freshers Railway Job Vacancies 2011-South Central Railway RecruitmentDecember 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
South Central Railway Recruitment 2011 – Trackman (Civil Engineering) / Yard Porter (Operating) / Helper II ( Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Tele and Stores) Openings
South Central Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell
Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500 071.
Employment Notice No: RRC/SCR/Group-D/1/2010
Job Details : Railway Recruitment Cell/Secunderabad invites applications from citizens of India and such other candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up the following posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntur, Guntakal, Nanded
Divisions and Workshops at Tirupathi, Guntupalli, Lallaguda of South Central Railway
Candidates to note that all the Zonal Railways are likely to issue Notification for recruitment to the posts individually. The Physical Efficiency Test will be held by all the Railways during the same period simultaneously. Similarly, the Written
Examination for those who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be held on the same day, simultaneously by all the Railways. Candidates should keep this in mind before applying for any particular Notification.
Job Position : Trackman (Civil Engineering)
No of Posts : 5005
Job Position : Yard Porter (Operating)
No of Posts : 1100
Job Position : Helper II ( Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Tele and Stores)
No of Posts : 2016
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess the qualification of 10 th Pass or ITI or equivalent .
Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
Application Fees :
(i) Rs.40/- (forty only) payable in a form of crossed Demand Draft from State Bank of India or from any other Nationalized Bank or crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment
Cell, Secunderabad – 500 071. Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted. These instruments should not have been issued earlier to 15.12.2010.
(ii) Candidates should write their name and address at the back of the Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft.
The following categories are exempt from payment of examination fee:
(i) Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities
(ii) Women candidates
(iii) Candidates belonging to minority communities
(iv) Candidates belonging to backward classes having annual family
income of less than Rs.50,000/-
(v) Persons with Disabilities
- Minorities means Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians (Parsis). For claiming waiver of examination fee, Minority candidates should furnish ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in annexure-7 along with application form. At the time of document verification such candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority
community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- Economically backward classes means the candidates whose annual family income is less than 50,000/-. Such candidates have to submit Income Certificate in the format at annexure-8 on the letter head of the issuing authority and enclose
with the application.
How To Apply :
- Candidates should submit the applications in the format annexed as Annexure- 1 to this Notification.
- The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.
- Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates using
printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
- Candidates will be considered for the post applied only. Candidates shall mention their order of priority / choice in the column -1 of application form.
- Photograhs: one recent ( not earlier than three months from the date of application ) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sun glasses should be pasted on the application
form in the space provided. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates
name and date of birth on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRC may reject at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted
on the application and actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates should tick (?) mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.5 of the application. The candidates with Physical Disabilities shall tick (?) mark in column No.6 of the application form.
- The candidate should fill the column No.7 of the application form in English only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass in column No.12
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure -2 of this Notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – 3 of this notification. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given in Annexure-4.
- The candidates seeking age relaxation under any category as mentioned at para 1.2 above shall tick (?) the appropriate box in the column No.14 of the application form.
- Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Boards/Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period
which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell/SCR will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.
- The Candidates should copy the declaration at column No.19 of the application form in his/her own handwriting. Otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- The candidates should put their left hand thumb impression at the designated box in the application form. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Applications without left hand thumb impression will be summarily rejected.
- In item No.13 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks of identification on their body like ‘a mole on the nose’ or ‘cut mark on the forehead’, etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate identification marks.
To Whom To Apply :
The filled in application form along with the required documents should be addressed to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway, Secunderabad – 500 071.
On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly been written “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. RRC/SCR/GROUP-D/1/2010.
The application should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.
Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he/she will not be offered appointment later on.
For Details Click : http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/scr/web/personnel_dept/Notification.pdf