Fullerton Securities Delhi/Gurgaon-Finance / Accountant Job PositionJuly 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Name of the Organization : Fullerton Securities
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Delhi, Gurgaon
Qualification : CA,CS
Job Responsibilities :
- Primarily responsible for all payments made to vendors, suppliers, reimbursements to employees as per the timelines agreed and defined, capitalisation of Fixed Assets and ensuring compliance of Corporate laws in discharging his duties as a company secretary:
- Ensuring financial and accounting control and internal control over all payments made to the vendors, suppliers and reimbursements to employees.
- Follow the expenditure policy and payment levels as approved by the board of directors and ensure all payments are approved by the appropriate authority within the organisation
- Ensure all payments made are adequately backed up by Invoices, agreements, Purchase Order etc., compliances to various regulations like TDS, WCT etc
- Ensuring Correct Accounting of expense and assets transactions as per approved Accounting policy of the Company
- Fixed Assets Process and accounting
- Compliance to Secretarial Work
About Company :
Fullerton Securities & Wealth Advisors Limited is a company registered under Indian Company Law, incorporated on 8th February 2008. It offers world-class financial planning and a wide range of wealth management products to mass affluent and affluent customer segments. Fullerton Securities & Wealth Advisors Limited provides a complete range of financial products and services that include equity broking (internet based online trading as well as offline trading), financial planning, insurance, investment products, equity research and more.
Fullerton Securities & Wealth Advisors Limited is a part of CEEMEA organisation within Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above