Fund Accounting Jobs Gurgaon-MacquarieApril 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of financial, advisory, investment and funds management services.
As an owner and manager of significant community assets, Macquarie works closely with governments around the world to deliver important services including transport, roads, airports and utilities. Specialist funds which manage these assets contributed approximately 12 per cent of Macquarie’s total underlying operating income for the half year ended 30 September 2009.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs approximately 14,400 people in more than 70 office locations in 28 countries. Including the recent acquisition of Delaware Investments, Macquarie had assets under management of $A342 billion at 31 December 2009.
Job Position : Executive Fund Accounting
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Com , CA
Work Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records including transaction processing, reconciliations and operation of accounting processes and policies
- Consolidation and preparation of annual and half-year financial reports and regulatory reporting, and liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax calculations for the management entity
- Producing monthly management reporting to the Board
- Calculating periodic unit pricing for unlisted funds
- Calculating base and performance fees
- Monitoring compliance with the financial requirements of the Australian Financial Services Licences of the management entity
- Assisting with the annual budget
- Assisting in preparation of various Investor reports
- Relevant degree including accounting major
- Postgraduate accounting qualification – CA or CPA
Website : http://www.macquarie.com