Gati Ltd- Customer Service Jobs NagpurMarch 22nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Nagpur BPO Customer Service Associate Job Vacancies in Gati Ltd – 22 March 2011
Job Position : Customer Service Associate
No of Openings : 5
Name of the Organization : Gati Ltd.
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Nagpur
- Good conflict training, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills.
- Quick and accurate typing skills.
- Able to deal with customers from diverse backgrounds.
- Multi-tasking skills with an ability to meet established deadlines.
- Willing to tackle any relevant customer service training.
- Should be calm and patient.
Job Responsibilities :
- Communicating with customers either by telephone or in person to provide further additional information regarding products or services.
- Following up with the organization’s clients or customers to ensure that their issues are sufficiently resolved.
- Preparing reports providing the detailed information regarding personal customer information, unresolved matters, action taken, and any relevant comments or notes.
- Opening and closing accounts, taking orders, and collecting the required information regarding matters or complaints that require further attention.
- Maintaining records of all transactions and interactions made with customers.
- Providing comprehensive data service to the customers, and advising on available organization’s services and products.
- Making decisions as to the complaint’s genuineness, and determining possible reasons behind every complaint.
- Ensuring that the information regarding customer requests and complaints is provided accurately and efficiently
About Company :
The largest fleet enables the Company to have a nation wide network capability of delivering to 594 out of 602 districts. Supporting this are state-of-the-art technological initiatives, web-centric value added services, seamless multi-modal service systems covering road, air, rail and sea along with Mechantronic warehousing facilities.
Gati has established itself more prominently in the Asia Pacific Region by establishing a market presence in China (Shanghai & Beijing), Hong Kong, Singapore and Sri Lanka. Gati now has extensive presence in the SAARC and the Asia Pacific countries, harnessing the India Centric Opportunity in these areas.
Today Gati is a 3000 dedicated people, strong organisation, with many associates and franchisees, and it has been possible only because Gati believes that a person associated with Gati is not an employee, but a family member.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com