General Accounting Jobs- Accenture ChennaiApril 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : General Accounting Exec
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Key holding & Administration:
- Performing regular standard tasks of General Accounting function
- Reconciling of the balances between the companies within the group (assets and liabilities)
- Assignment, securitisation of receivables
- Recording recurring Journal entries, booking revenues and costs.
- Preparing legal reports –Tax, VAT declaration
- Ensures timely input and generation of accounting documents and batches, reconciles and balances related financial reports and accounts
- Managing, organising and updating relevant data in General Accounting using database applications
- Keeping the supervisor informed about the situation within the team and if necessary proposes the steps to follow
- Ensuring the performance of the General Accounting function in conformity with the metrics/standard
- Participating in the continuous improvement process (CIP)
- Seeking advice and escalating issues when facing tasks/problems outside normal scope of job Skills, knowledge & experience
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Should posses good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly self-motivated to work independently, within delegated authority, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team, and a clear understanding of how assigned responsibilities impact other processes and the work of other people.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
Note : Candidate should be willing to work in shifts.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010.
Website : http://www.accenture.com