Genpact Delhi 2013 Freshers Associate JobsNovember 27th, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Associate
Name of the Company: Genpact
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
- Comprehend customers queries / Complains / Comments
- Display empathy/ understanding of the issue/ concern towards customer
- Provide quick an effective resolution to the customer’s queries
- Handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent English Communication
- Customer sevice skillls are required.
- Has a pleasant attitude
- Wants to delight customers, above and beyond call of duty
- Has a knowledge of customer needs
- Is able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
- Talks in a way the customer can understand
- Is able to handle complaints, even irate customers
- Works accurately and with eye for details .
- Is able to use automated information systems to analyze the customers situation.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Excellent Analytical skills.
Details of the Company:
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
Contact Number: 9899213060
Apply: Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Neha Sharma