Genpact Gurgaon-Business Analyst Job PositionJanuary 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
SAS Fresher Fresher Business Analyst Job Vacancy in Genpact – 12th Jan 2011
Job Position : Business Analyst – Reporting
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Details :
Metrics & Reporting Team works for one of the major US Healthcare Client & provides exceptional support to the business through timely & accurate delivery of customized tools and detailed reports based on client/business needs & requirements.
Job Responsibilities :
- Role is for Centralized Reporting Process of a HealthCare client. 60: 10: 30 Mix of reporting (standard + adhoc), automation & tool devlopment.
- Reports would be of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly frequency. Resource should be able to automate the report and reduce the man hours spent which would be leveraged for adding insights to the reports
- Adhoc analysis would be largely deep dive analysis. Hence resource should be able to quickly understanding the business and process
- To create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings, supports fact based recommendations and provides appropriate detail to substantiate conclusions
- SAS/Access/Toad are the primary Tools used for data extraction and data manipulation in all production and other analysis.
- Resource should be able to work independently & directly with the US client without any “hand holding” and transfer Business Requirements into Data Requirements
- Reporting/Development/Data Management experience in Healthcare domain.
- Mandatory Skill Set:
- Advanced Excel, SQL, Access, VBA,
- SAS – Preferred Skill set
About Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
Website : http://www.genpact.com