Genpact Recruits Graduuate Freshers in NCR Delhi For Blended Process JobsMay 6th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Blended Process Exec
Name of the Company : Genpact
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs
Salary: INR 1.25 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs
Job Location : Delhi NCR
Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via telephone and occasional email inquiries.
Job Duties :
- Assist prospective customers with all processes in connection with clients back office Risk Operations teams.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot our auction seller products, website seller tools, and all other products and services provided to clientg customers.
- Responsible for attending ongoing training.
Shift Window : 8 am to 10 pm (Any 9 hrs during this shift window)
Details of the Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com