Genpact Recruits Mechanical Engineering Graduates as Design Engineer in BangaloreSeptember 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Design Engineer
Name of the Company : GENPACT
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore , Karnataka
Salary : INR 1.75 Lakhs to 2.75 Lakhs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
Job Duties :
- Develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals.
- Be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives. This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Interface with PE or Program Manager , DE, Testing, Sourcing, Quality & Manufacturing; also interfaces with Customers and component/ system vendors.
- Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and control the activities performed by external resources related to the assigned job
- Ensure issue of appropriate documentation (layout, specs, design assy/ stack-up / specification studies, BoMs).
- Must be conversant with Dimensions stack up and tolerance loop to design the assembly gaps
- Use of design tools (like 2D/ 3D CAD (Solid works /ProE/UG), Excel, and in-house design calc).
- Ability to reverse engineer tool design from manufacturing process study is a plus
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal, Weldments, piping design is must
- Working knowledge of Welding process used in Industry will be an advantage
- Strong Solid Works background.
- Experience with large Assemblies and Sub Assemblies with Top Down Design
- Strong technical drawing skills with emphasis on GD&T.
- Knowledge of ASME and ISO standards
- Interest in working in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor/Diploma of Engineering in Mechanical /Aeronautical / Technical Diploma or Equivalent Background.
- Ability to work in teams and achieve targets.
- Strong detail focus and product definition quality.
Details of the Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com