GMR Infrastructure Bangalore- Mechanical Engineer Vacancy 2011January 27th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive – BTG
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide Executive support to Manager Mechanical for execution of KTPP
- Site Supervision
- Listing out Defects and Punch Points
- Reporting to the same to the Functional reporting authority
- Providing Executive support to the Functional and Adminisstrative Reporting authority
- Involvent in Engineering, Erection and Commissioning of Major and Minor Mechanical plant Equipments
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical)
- Should have worked for Indian/ International EPC Contactors (Chinese EPC Contractor would be an added advantage) in Erection & commissioning of major & minor Mechanical plant Equipments for Power Plants.
- Familiarity with fabrication of structural steel & pressure vessels.
- Familiarity with Design aspects and standardization as per India / Intl. codes of practice. Familiarity with related software applications for analysis and design.
About Company :
GMR is an infrastructure Development Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in Bangalore . The Group is well diversified and professionally managed with ownership interests in Energy, Transportation and Manufacturing.
Website : http://www.gmrgroup.co.in