Goa Walkin Interview Persistent Systems on 4th December 2010-Software Fresher OpeningsNovember 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Name of the Organization : Persistent Systems
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
M.Sc – Computers,MCA
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in CS passed with first class aggregate
- 6 months to 2 years full-time IT experience (teaching experience, internship, academic projects, etc will not be considered)
Job Location : Panjim
Java, PHP, C++, Automation Testing, Server – side Testing, Manual Testing, J2EE, .Net
Walkin Time: 9 AM
Walkin Date : 4th December 2010
Walkin Venue :
Persistent Systems Ltd.
L- 44, Unit -1, Software Technology Park
Verna Industrial Estate
- Candidates should carry a copy of their resume with the candidate ID (obtained by registering on the careers page on the company website) written on it.
- Resume will be screened at the venue and the candidate will be allowed to attend the process only if found suitable
- Candidates that have answered a test or have been interviewed by Persistent Systems Ltd. (any locations) in the last 3 months are not eligible to attend the walk-in.
About Company :
Established in 1990, Persistent Systems is an outsourcing innovator and leader, focused exclusively on product development. With 4,000 employees, groundbreaking business models, and reusable assets and frameworks, Persistent helps its 170+ customers increase revenues and margins, and enhance brand value. Persistent delivers over 500 product releases each year for its platform and application providers, and enterprise customers. Persistent has developed revolutionary processes for the entire product lifecycle which reduce time to market while delivering consistent quality and customer satisfaction – as evidenced by customer partnerships that span many years.