GOODRICH AEROSPACE BANGALORE-RECRUITER POSITIONSJanuary 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Title : Recruiter
About Company :
Goodrich Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a global supplier of systems and services to aircraft and engine manufacturers, airlines and defense forces around the world. From aero structures and actuation systems to landing gear, engine control systems, sensors and safety systems, Goodrich products are on almost every aircraft – Large commercial, regional and business aircraft, helicopters, defense and space, original equipment and aftermarket.
Goodrich India is operating in Bengaluru since 1997 and has nearly 1000 employees; the facility has evolved from a Service centre to an integrated manufacturing, supply chain, sourcing & design facility.
India facility was recently honored at the 2009 Indo-American Corporate Excellence Awards for being the “Best U.S. Company in India” for manufacturing.
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Description :
- Sourcing /Screening resumes from different portals, employee referrals, advertisements etc
- Interacting with Hiring Managers for feedback & interview scheduling
- Interfacing with the candidates during interviews
- Collecting & verifying the documents of applicants
- Co-ordinating for pre-employment verification procedures
- Maintaining recruitment statistics & managing responses received through corporate website
- Graduate with good exp of end to end recruitment process.
- Exp of handling recruitment for different skill set -Mechanical CAD/CAE, Electronics/Embedded design etc.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Position will be on company’s contract (Direct employment)
Website : http://www.goodrich.com