Google California, Mountain View – Product Manager Job Internship 2011December 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Google California is hiring Associate Product Manager for their Mountain View, CA Office in the United States of America.
The Hiring Process will be beginning in December 2010
Job Title: Associate Product Manager Intern, Summer
Description: As an Associate Product Manager Intern, you’ll work with engineers to define new features and grow our products based on your understanding of user needs. You’ll also conduct research on markets and our competitors, focus on strategies that impact the direction of future products and develop leadership experience in a variety of Google’s product areas. Technical, analytical and strategic planning skills are vital to performing successfully in this position.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy
- Work with world-class engineers to build and launch new features.
Job Opening Requirements:
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in Computer Science and graduating in 2012.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
Apply: Click Here to Apply Now For this Position
Check out the video below to see a participant’s experience of Associate Product Manager Internship