Government Teaching Jobs in Punjab 2011-Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan AuthorityDecember 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Authority Punjab ETT Teachers Recruitment – Teachers Government Job Vacancies 2011 – 26th Dec 2010
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Authority – SSAA, Punjab
SCO 104-106, Sector 34-A,
Job Details : Director General School Education–cum-State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Authority, Punjab invites
applications for the Test to be conducted for filling up the posts on Contract Basis in various districts as per details
Eligible applicants may personally submit online application starting from 14.12.2010 to 31.12.2010 up to 5:00
PM in the prescribed online format available at http://www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in.
Job Position : ETT Teachers
No of posts : 1088
Educational Qualification :
1) 10+2 From recognized Board /University With 50 % marks in General Category and 45 % marks in SC/ST as
per guidelines issued by NCTE
(2) Two year Elementary Teacher training course recognized by Punjab Govt. or equivalent diploma of any other
state or UT recognized by Punjab Govt / NCTE.
Note : 10+2 with 50% marks for General Category and 10+2 with 45% marks for SC/ST/ BC with Two Year ETT Course need to apply.
No. of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 14000/- plus
Age Limit : Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Dec. 2010. (01.12.2010).
Age relaxation as per the rules of Punjab Government.
How to apply online :
1. Before applying online non-refundable Bank Demand Draft/ Postal Order for Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC Candidates) in favour of “State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan” payable at Chandigarh should be ready as the application fee details are needs to be entered in the form.
2. Fill the online application form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link Recruitment of ETT Teachers under SSA.
3. The application can be filled online only till 31.12.2010 up to 17.00 hrs.
4. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data from 14.12.2010 to 31.12.2010 up to 17.00 hrs. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
5. The Registration slip will be generated after filiing the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the registration slip.
6. Only online forms will be entertained. The registration number generated in the form should be written at the back of the demand draft/ Postal Order along with the name of the candidate.
7. The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering his/her registration number and password
(Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security) from 7.01.2011 to 15.01.2011. Incase candidate unable to get the admit card. He/ she must send an email firstname.lastname@example.org along with his personal details (Name, Father name, Mother name, Date of Birth and Address as per online form) on or before 15.01.2011 upto 15.00 hrs, failing which department will not be held responsible.
8. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali helpline numbers 0172-2237052-53 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
9. You are advised to visit the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in regularly for more updates.
Application Fee: Candidate must bring a non refundable Bank Draft/ Postal order for Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC
Candidates) in favour of “State Project Director, Sarva Shikhsa Abhiyan” payable at Chandigarh along with
the admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The
candidates without prescribed application fee in the from of Bank Draft/ Postal order will not be allowed to appear
in the written examination.
For Full Details Click : http://www.ssapunjab.org/sub%20pages/Media/AdvertisementSSA.ETT.Teachers09.12.2010.pdf