Graphic/Web Design Jobs at Hyderabad/Secunderabad-DeloitteJune 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Graphic Designer–Print Media
Experience : 0 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Details :
The Assistant Manager (A.M.) of Graphic design team will have day-to-day responsibility for overseeing the Graphic design team and ensuring access to adequate resources and development tools to help the team achieve set targets and deliverables.
Job Responsibilities :
- Interact with the U.S. Regional Pursuit designers to identify team activities and deliverable deadlines.
- Collaborate with the other Pursuit Management A.M.s to ensure that Pursuit Management goals are achieved.
- Responsible for managing performance of the India Pursuit Designers.
- Identify training needs of direct reports with goal of continual improvement in different designing skills.
- Coach teams to enhance capability and take on new, more sophisticated work
- Represent the India Pursuit Management team on calls and meetings with the U.S.; interact with the U.S. Pursuit leadership, Pursuit management team professionals, and other groups within SM&BD Hyderabad such as Industry sector marketing, Marketplace marketing, Functional marketing, etc.
Skills: Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Macromedia Flash. Advanced knowledge of working in MS Office. Knowledge of basic HTML will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Fine Arts)
- Good proficiency in English.
- Experience working with teams in a professional services or a large matrix company.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which 165,000 dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), a Swiss Verein. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTT helps coordinate the activities of the member firms, but does not itself provide services to clients. DTT and the member firms are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate the other entities
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above