Gurgaon Aricent Walkin on 11 June 2011- Freshers Network Support JobsJune 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support Exec
Name of the Organization : Aricent
Experience: 0 Years / Fresher
Job Location: Gurgaon , Haryana
Job Duties :
Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products
Job Details :
- Will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
- After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Training Duration -12 months.
- Trainees will get a stipend of Rs 8000/- for first 6 months and then Rs 13000/- from 7th month onwards.
- Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR.
- Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
• Routing Protocols
• TCP/ IP and IRQs
• Basic operating systems related to Networking
- candidates appearing for their final exams or waiting for their final semester result are not eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared for the interview process during the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
- Good communication – written as well as verbal.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts)
- Willing to work on voice based technical support
Interview Date : 11th June 2011, Saturday
Interview Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Interview Address :
806 & 807 (Nalanda),
Phase – 5
Details of the Organization :
The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world. Bringing together the deep communication technology expertise of Aricent with the creative vision and user experience prowess of design firm frog, the Aricent Group provides a unique portfolio of innovation capabilities that seamlessly combines consumer insights, strategy, design, software engineering, and systems integration. This integrated delivery model allows clients to develop highly differentiated user experiences while at the same time accelerating time-to-market, optimizing service operations, and reducing their overall product development lifecycle expenses. The Aricent Group employs more than 10,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 33 locations worldwide.
More than 10,000 employees at 36 locations worldwide
Clients include 9 leading telecom equipment manufacturers, 8 leading mobile device manufacturers, 7 leading service providers, and 24 of BusinessWeek’s Top 50 Innovative Companies
500+ million devices shipped with Aricent software • Portfolio of more than 125 licensable software frameworks