Gurgaon Backend Jobs For Graduate Freshers- SCI Companies IndiSeptember 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Backend and Quality Analyst
Name of the Company : SCI Companies India Services Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Salary : INR 80K to 1.75 lakhs
Food Allowance, Shift Allowance, Free pick and drop from residence to office, fixed five days working, Medical/Healthcare Insurance for Self.
- Graduates and Undergraduates
- Analytical/Problem Solving – Knows how to extract information from data to determine relevancy.
- Attention to Detail – Reviews carefully for errors of accuracy and/or omission.
- Organization Skills – Understands and appreciates need for order and consistency in data maintenance and analysis.
- Attention to Quality – Aware of customer quality service needs.
- Independent Thinking – Possesses ability to form opinions.
- Interpersonal Relations – Able to modify one’s own behavioral style to respond to the needs of others while maintaining one’s own objectives and sense of dignity.
- Team Work – Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and obtain group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Multi-Tasking – Able to perform several activities simultaneously.
- Detail Orientation – Able to understand the need for accuracy and completeness of work assignments.
- Quality – Understands product/service specifications and works with a focus on adhering to those specifications to satisfy customer (either internal or external) requirements.
Job Details :
The Job Profile is an interesting and challenging combination of the U.S. Workers’ Compensation and Benefits Unemployment Process.
Job Duties :
- A Workers’ Compensation and Benefits Unemployment Member is accountable for facilitating users in having an understanding of Workers’ Compensation Process, ranging from processing a claim till its settlement. He/she is also responsible for managing Unemployment claims for multiple U.S. States, data transaction and documents control and management.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of the processes as per the standards across the India and U.S. offices by conducting Quality Checks.
- Accountable for conducting audits for processes as per defined guidelines.
- Responsible to prepare and analyze analytical reports.
- Researching and collating the data weekly and monthly from various sources, and organizing it to produce useful information.
Note : Candidates should be flexible to work in night shifts. Free pick and drop facility provided.
Details of the Company :
SCI Companies (SCI) is a best in class provider of innovative Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) options that has been delivering business solutions to organizations for over 25 years. As a Human Resources Partner, SCI enables our Clients to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation. When leveraging our expertise, our Clients are able to focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
Since 1985, SCI Companies has partnered with more than 1,000 Client companies and over 100,000 worksite employees nationwide. In addition, SCI has two affiliated companies that can provide value-added services. PlatformOne focuses on leveraging our technology platform to deliver Human Resource Business Process Outsourcing (HR-BPO) solutions and SCInsurance Mart offers a full spectrum of insurance products and services to protect business and its employees.
Inside Business Review with Fred Thompson featured SCI Companies in a segment focused on “Innovative HR Solutions to increase Productivity and Profitability.” View the video on our website and learn more about SCI Companies.
SCI Companies India Services Pvt Ltd
Building 14 B, 16th Floor
DLF Phase III, Gurgaon
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Backend-and-Quality-Analyst-Positions-in-a-Leading-U-S-based-KPO-SCI-Companies-India-Services-Pvt-Ltd–Gurgaon-0-to-1-years-030911000028?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=23&xid=131503915087800800&qp=&id=&f=-030911000028