Gurgaon Internal Auditor Job Vacancy-candcinfrastructureDecember 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Road s & highways cobnstruction in India & abroad
Job Position : Jr. Internal Auditor
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification :B.Com , CA
Salary : Rupees 50,000
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Primary responsibilities include performing financial, operational, system and process audits of the company’s business units and outsourced operations.
- Responsible for generating the company’s overall internal control of its operation. Requires a broad audit experience and the ability to interact with management at all levels.
- Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit fieldwork according to established schedule , recommending internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies , and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting controls.
- Build and manage an effective IQ regional team, and is able to conduct annual risk assessment, deliver annual audit plan etc.
- Utilizes audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and application of internal controls through corporate operations. , may require the development and refinement of audit programs, questionnaires or other audit tools
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of company’s operations
- Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles.
- Be a team player and embrace the company’s compliance principles as a key component of audit process
- Execute an efficient and effective audit approach as defined by internal audit management and ensure that all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the establish budget parameters.
- Document and actively participate in the development of audit procedures performed as well as the preparation of noted concerns for audit report inclusion
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered. Performed all assigned audit duties in manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Excellent skills as well as strong knowledge of GAAP and audit techniques.
- Be computer literate and have experience in the preparation and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools ( ACL, spreadsheets , database tools )
- Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant
- Capable to conduct Internal Audit
- Capable to prepare Audit report independently
- Minimum 1 to 3 year post qualification experience
CC Construction Ltd
Plot No.70, Sector 32