Gurgaon Job Vacancies For Electrical Engineer-Secure MetersSeptember 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Application Solution Engineer
No of Openings : 7
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical,Diploma
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding of the SRS for RAPDRP, specially the MDAS & EA.
- Carry out compliance testing of the MDAS & EA software.
- Play “Key Users” for Secure developed MDAS / EA S/W.
- Understand interface points (I/P & O/P) for MDAS & EA S/W.
- Differentiate the issues arising out of interface S/W modules.
- Train Field team on “User” aspects of Secure Software.
- Not allergic to Travel and have command on spoken English.
- Carry out L3-L4 level jobs generated from FMS system.
- Ability to understand DT & FDR Meters, GPRS Modem & DCU.
- Ability to train the IT professionals on Distribution system (DT, S/S)
- Hands on experience in Utility
- Knowledge of business process in electrical utilities
- Knowledge of MDAS & EA.
- Knowledge of Other Modules of the SRS (RAPDRP).
- ERP solutions for Utilities.
- Data base understanding.
- Understanding of Energy Meters, Modem, DCU etc
About Company :
Secure Meters, a flagship company of Entity Group, is India’s leading energy metering company. Entity Group is a $ 200 million global business group with a major focus on Energy Metering Systems and Solutions.
Since introducing the country’s first electronic meter way back in 1988, Secure Meters has come a long way in becoming the face of emergent India in the world. Secure Meters today is present across 11 locations in the world and doing business with more than 50 countries. Possessing the largest metering R&D team in the world with R&D centers in India and Europe. It is also an ISO-9001:2000, ISO 17025, ISO-14001:2004, ISO 27001, BIS and OFGEM certified company. Its export achievements have earned it the status of ‘Export House’ from the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. Having 4 world class manufacturing facilities in Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh and a network of 20 sales offices in major cities of India, the company has also made strategic acquisition of companies in Europe, Middle East and Australia.