Gurgaon Network Administration Jobs in AricentJuly 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Aricent is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Aricent’s unique engagement model blends strategy, design, technology and engineering services, delivering exceptional value across each phase of the product and service lifecycle
Job Position : Associate Network Engineer
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the issues raised.
- Candidate will be a part of technical team that will be responsible for resolving trouble-tickets raised by users of the client’s product/service through phone, email or remote access.
- Knowledge and understanding of OSI model and networking protocols.
- Knowledge of networking device worked on, if any.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Unified Communications (CUCM, Unity, Multi-Service, IPCC).
- Network Security (VPN, ASA\PIX).
- Core Technologies(Switching, architecture, routing protocols, & WAN Access)
- Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts).
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support.
- Knowledge of networking products already worked on will be an added advantage.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above