Gynaecologist Job Vacancies at Manipal Hospitals BangaloreJanuary 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
M.S/M.D – Gyneocology Fresher Job careers in India – 27th Jan 2011
Job Position : Registrar OBG
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine, M.S/M.D – Gyneocology
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be involved in comprehensive patient care in the respective department. Is assigned to look after the inpatients, examines the patient daily in the morning, collects the reports and notes the progress of the patient.
- Will attend rounds along with the consultant and assist in patient care. Carries out the instructions of the Senior Colleagues/Consultants pertaining to the patients.
- In co-ordination with the nursing team explains the details of the advise on discharge to the patient as per the summary.
- Ensures that there is a proper handover of patient information to the doctor who takes charge of the patient on completion of duties.
- Performs duties as per duty roaster and hands over the patients to the next doctor on call on the completion of his duty.
- Will perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Registrar OBG Qualified in MS OBG or DCH Fresher
- Reporting to HOD- OBG
About Company :
Manipal Hospitals is an integrated hospital service network provides from smallest to the complex medical problems. Manipal Hospitals is a certified pioneer in the Indian health care industry for over 4 decades and has been delivering state-Of-the-art healthcare services that are curative and preventive patients by clinical patient centricity and ethical practices, Manipal Hospitals is a vibrant, professional and progressive employer of choice.