Hardware Engineer Openings in India-Staples FutureJuly 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Hardware / Network Engineer
No of Openings : 10
Name of the Organization : Staples Future
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Pune
Qualification : Diploma – Computers
- Diploma in hardware and networking/Polytechnic course in hardware from a government institute or a recognized private institute.
- Should have cleared the MCSE(Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) Exam.
- Must exhibit easy Sales and Service behavior in all communications with customers, associates and management
- Should be a good Team player.
- Should commence pleasant personality and need to possess good communication
- Ready to work in retail stores of Staples .
- Work involve in 6 days working . The weekly off will be in between Mon- Friday
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide an inviting environment for customers and his Team by maintaining Hygienic easy tech department.
- Stay up to date on product information by completing training modules and to impart Training to his Subordinates.
- Solve customer queries in case associates are unable to handle customer issues.
- Ensuring all team members are communicating about the loyalty program to all business customers.
- Responsible for safety and upkeep of all fixed assets and supplies in easy tech.
- Responsible for keeping shrinkages to a minimum and below the maximum allowed limit.
- Responsible for maintaining all records as per the SOP.
- Ensuring high integrity around customer data and ensuring all the information is secure.
- To go on outcalls at customer locations for on-site servicing and troubleshooting.
- Educating customers about the various services being offered at easy tech.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Monitoring and ensuring daily, monthly MIS reports are sent to Store Manager & Business service manager at HO by the committed time.
- Ensure all equipment /tools in easy tech is proper just to ensure there are no damages/breakages
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and company safety standards
About Company :
Staples is a joint venture between Staples Inc., the world’s largest office products company and Future Group, which owns Pantaloon Retail, India’s largest retail company. Staples Offices Products aims to be the largest office products company in India across Retail, Delivery and Online channel. With a presence in over 9 cities in India, It would like to become the single source provider of all office products including Technology, Supplies, Promotional Gifting and Furniture products to large & small companies, professionals and students.
The Staples ‘Delivery’ business is aimed at large Indian businesses, spanning multiple locations, requiring seamless ordering & fulfillment and savings through consolidated buying & improved consumption information. The Staples ‘Retail’ business is a chain of office superstores providing the entire gamut of office products under one roof at everyday low prices small businesses, professionals, students and consumers.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above