Haryana Freshers Banking Jobs 2011- Haryana Gramin BankFebruary 14th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Haryana Gramin Bank 2011 Freshers Recruitment For the Posts of Officer Junior Management (Scale-1) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 14 Feb 2011
Haryana Gramin Bank
(Sponsored by Punjab National Bank)
HO: Near Bajrang Bhawan,
Delh Road- Rohtak-124001.
Tel. 01262-252605, 252622, Fax. 01262-271206
Advertisement No.: 01/HGB/2011Haryana Gramin Bank (HGB)
Job Details : Applications are invited for appointment of following posts of Officers, Clerks in HGB :
Job Position : Officer Junior Management (Scale-1)
No of Posts : 53
Scale of Pay :14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20110-800/7- 25700
Age Limit : Above 18 years but below 28 years.
i.e. not born earlier than 07.02.1983 and not later than 05.02.1993
Educational qualification :
(i) Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent.
Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management Law, Economics and Accountancy;
(ii) Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi.
(iii) Computer Knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification.
Job Position : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
No of Posts: 56
Scale of Pay : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Age Limit : between 18 years and 28 years.
i.e. not born earlier than 06.02.1983 and not later than 06.02.1993
Relaxation in age as per rules.
Educational qualification :
(i) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized university in any discipline;
(ii) (a) Essential: Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi.
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
Note : Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity, etc., will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank. At present the total starting emoluments of Officer Junior Management (Scale-I) are around Rs.22141/- per month and that of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) are around Rs.12256/- per month (including two increments for Graduation) inclusive of D.A. and HRA at the
current rates depending on the place of posting.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- for the post of Office Jr. Management and Rs.300/- for the post of Office Assistant (SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 50/- for both the posts) to be deposited in any branch of HGB or Punjab National Bank ithrough a Payment Challan. Keep the counerfoil with yourself and produce it at the time of written test.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written test and interview. The written test will be held on :
Scale-I Officer Junior Management : 29/05/2011
Office Assistant : 22/05/2011
How To Apply :
1. All eligible candidates are required to apply online only in the prescribed Format through our website www.hgb.co.in from 08.02.20011 to 10.03.2011. Please note that the last date for submission of online application is 10.03.2011.
No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are requested to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letter for written test, interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no
circumstances, a candidate should share mentioned e-mail ID of any other person.
3. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
4. There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after two days of registration
and upto 12.03.2011. Modification will be allowed only three times. After the last date i.e.12.03.2011, no modification will be permitted.
5. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s Website www.hgb.co.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Recruitment” thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
6. Take a print of the ‘FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
For Details Click : http://www.hgb.co.in/Advrtisement%20for%20HGB%20Recruitment%20Project-2011.pdf