Haryana Testing Engineer Job Openings-UnitedHealth GroupJune 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Test Engineer
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Haryana
- Plans, writes, develops, executes & verifies test plans to validate business requirements.
- Establishes and maintains test plans, test environment, test data, and test tools.
- Ensure timely project deliveries as per release plan.
- Participate in meetings/walkthrough session/group meetings.
- Ensure compliance with organization and project defined standards and processes.
- Should be a self starter and able to work independently with minimum Handholding.
- Provide timely updates on tasks to reporting supervisor.
- Review work and deliverables with reporting supervisor.
- Build a relationship with project stakeholders/business partners.
- Strong Understanding of SDLC/STLC, Testing Methodologies, Test Case/Scenarios Development, Defect Reporting & Tracking
- 1 – 2 years of strong experience in Manual Testing in Mainframe.
- Good knowledge of Testing tools like Test Director/Quality Centre.
- Proven ability in Mainframes Testing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to Work collaboratively in global project with a positive team spirit and ensure team work & coordination.
- Good at Healthcare Domain Knowledge.
- Minimum 18 months in the current role.
- Not on Active CAP at the time of applying for the IJP.
- Employees designated currently as Associate Test Engineer or Test Engineer can apply for this position.
- Employees must notify their Current Manager before applying for the IJP.
- Last Common Review rating should be Meeting Expectations or Exceeding Expectations.
About Company :
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above