HCI Solutions Hyderabad-IT Support Job OpeningsMay 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
HCI Solutions is an offshore company in Hyderabad, India started its operations in 2006. After enrolling Hotchilli Communications UK, as parent company www.hotchilli.com, we provide in-house technical and customer support as one of the top Internet Service Provider (ISP). Initially, HCI Solutions is a venture on various Multinational Companies (MNC) Backbone- for Internet and Telecom services, has branched out as independent one and only multi-products outsourcing centre. Due to organizing and managing the quality maintenance, we are recording spiraling growth having fully equipped and became globally competent. Today we boost over 32,000 customers’ from both sides of the globe. And the client base is growing enormously.
Job Position : Support Analyst/Technical Support Executive
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide Monitoring, Backup Check and Patching support for all customers
- Monitoring of servers and services including Domain Controllers, Exchange Servers, Linux Servers, Network Devices and escalating issues accordingly.
- Support of servers, applications and infrastructure hardware including firmware upgrades, support pack installations.
- Deployment of service packs, upgrades, patches.
- Coordinate office moves and installations.
- Create and maintain inventory of all hardware and software
- Coordinating backup tapes and off-site storage (where available)
- Troubleshoot remote connectivity to the Maxima network.
- Communicate with Group IT colleagues, particularly in UK, to ensure all escalated issues & requests are being worked on.
- Produce reports on a weekly & monthly basis to communicate achievements, issues and priorities.
- Participate in IT meetings to share & develop knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of PC and Server platforms, peripherals, networks, databases, telecoms & IT systems.
- Proven knowledge of Windows 2000/2003 Server, Windows XP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to solve problems
- Proficient with the entire Microsoft Office suite of tools (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role, preferably within a IT services environment
- Ability to learn quickly and stay current with new business processes and new technologies is required
Candidates with excellent oral and written communication skills only need to apply.(Freshers can also apply)
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://www.hotchilli.com