HCL BPO-Legal Analyst Openings NoidaJanuary 14th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Law Freshers Legal Analyst Job Careers in India 2011 HCL Noida – 14th Jan 2011
Job Position : Legal Analyst
No of Openings : 6
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
Job Location : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- Litigation Support for US Client.
- Review the legal documents received by CT on behalf of their customers.
- Rule based data entry & delivery instructions.
- Same day completion of all process.
- Review the legal documents & determine rejection vs. take. Determine items such as Nature of Action, Title of Action and Answer Due Date.
- Choose correct Delivery Instruction.
- Meeting SLAs & maintaining Quality Standards.
- Familiarity with desktop systems and Web Browsing.
- Flexibility (Comfortable with night shifts and weekend working).
- Familiarity with Litigation Support, US Laws.
Website : http://www.hcltech.com
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employees First’ which empowers our 70,218 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.9 billion (Rs. 13,145 crores), as on 30th September 2010 (on LTM basis).
HCL is a $5.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above