HCL Chennai Freshers Recruitment 2011- IT Support JobsJanuary 31st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Fresher Telecom / IT support Job Openings in Chennai at HCL Technologies – 31 Jan 2011
Job Position : Technical Support Executive
No of Openings : 150
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,00,000
Job Responsibilities :
- Technical Support to HCL’s business clients.
- He / She will be responsible to provide voice support to the clients and provide online technical resolution.
- Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations
- Must possess excellent Communication Skills and Telephone Etiquette
- Should have worked on Voice process for about 6 months
- All positions are based out Chennai only.
- Plus two/12th passed, Any Graduates, BE, BTech, MCA, MBA. 2011 passout can also step in – Any Graduates
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs
- Basic Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
- Basic technical knowledge of Operating systems like Windows XP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work for 24* 7 shifts
Job Location : Chennai
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employees First’ which empowers our 70,218 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.9 billion (Rs. 13,145 crores), as on 30th September 2010 (on LTM basis).
HCL is a $5.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today.