HCL Hyderabad Walkin-Technical Support Engineer Job-21 Feb 2010February 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO.
HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 20 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Telecom, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Travel, Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, Government, Energy & Utilities.
HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems.
Job Position : Technical Support Engineers
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide front-end, technical support by providing answers to most product or product line usability or functionality questions
- Provide Technical Support for a product or product line
- Receive frontline issues/calls from most customers
- Handle all functionality and usability related issues
- Understand the process on how to progress complex issues towards higher level Engineers for resolution Enhance the customer experience
- Develop skills with products and related technologies to provide quality customer support
- Understand complex product or product line questions, record them accurately, and use the appropriate process to progress issues towards resolution.
- Create/update customer issues.
- Send product solutions to customers.
- Issue closure with verified solutions.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- An ability to coordinate high pressure situations by bringing the appropriate resources to bear (as necessary).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Walkin Date : 21th Feb 2010
Reporting Time: 10.00 am to 5.00 PM
Walkin Venue :
HCL Technologies Limited,
Special Economic Zone, L & T Phoenix Info Park Pvt. Ltd,
Building:H-08;Level-2 & 3, HITEC CITY 2 – Hyderabad-500 081
Landmark : Behind Dell office
Note: If you have attended an interview with us in last 6 months, please do not re-apply.
Website : http://www.hcltech.com