HCL Noida-Freshers HR Operations Job OpportunitiesNovember 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Graduate Trainee – HR Operations/Execution
No of Openings : 6
B.Com/B.Sc from 2010 batch
Job Details :
The person would work closely with our internal customers to understand their business model, requirements and translate them into Business requirements document. Specifically, the responsibilities would include:
Job Responsibilities :
- Collecting, understanding business requirement
- Ensuring that the solution suggested is commercially viable and competitive
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
- Defining the project and scope
- Drafting business requirement specification
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear
- Communicating to stakeholders about the implementation.
- Passout in 2010
- 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation
- No Standing arrears
- With good academics (Science or Commerce graduate)
- Good English communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Good Computer skills (MS Office etc…)
- Good analytical skills would be preferred as the person would be performing the role of executive HR process automation.
Experience : 0 Years
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce,B.Sc
Job Location : Noida
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employees First’ which empowers our 70,218 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.9 billion (Rs. 13,145 crores), as on 30th September 2010 (on LTM basis).
HCL is a $5.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com