HCL Technologies Chennai Walkin on 21 Aug 2010-System Analyst Job PositionsAugust 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Application Packaging Engineer
No of Openings : 10
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the creation of software packages using WISE package Studio/Install shield.
- Responsible for clear documentation on how packages are being created and published.
- Responsible for working with the Application Certification team member to ensure that software packages are certified by application owners.
- Troubleshooting the software package problems.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the desktop/PC environment
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience in Visual Basic, VB script and Java programming skills
- General Windows’s familiarity assumed (using the Explorer, running the DOS prompt, executing basic DOS commands).
- Understanding of common Windows installation issues such as locked files, .dll’s, shared files, registry settings, and environment settings.
- Experience working in a standard computing environment
About Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 20 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Telecom, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Travel, Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, Government, Energy & Utilities. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employee First’ which empowers our 54,216 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.2 billion (Rs. 10,591 crores), as on 30th June 2009.
HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems.
Walkin Date : August 21st, 2010
Walkin Time : 10 AM to 2 PM
Documents to carry : Hard copy of your detailed resume
Walkin Venue :
HCL Comnet Limited,
4/293, Sterling Technopolis,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai – 600 096
Land Mark: Next to Ramesh Krishna Tennis Court
HCL Technologies Limited
A 10/11, Sector 3 Noida – 201 301
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com