HCL Technologies-Work Force Analyst HyderabadMarch 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO.
HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, a pioneer of modern computing, and a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings spans Product Engineering, Custom & Package Applications, BPO, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, and distribution of ICT products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team comprises over 60,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 26 countries including over 500 points of presence in India.
Job Position : Work Force Analyst
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
Will be responsible for MIS (Reports Management, WFM), ISBU Escalation Mailbox Management, Resource Planning Activities, Backup for Knowledge Content Management.
- Good understanding of the call based reports & excellent Analytical skills (Preferably worked in a Contact Center in WFM/MIS team).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.)
- Understanding of the factors impacting workforce.
- Detail Oriented Ability to work in multi-task environment.
- Excellent skills in organization, prioritization, time management and handling multiple tasks.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org