HDFC Bank Chennai Jobs- Credit Underwriter VacanciesFebruary 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
HDFC Bank MBA Freshers Job Openings as Credit Underwriter – 8 Feb 2011
Job Position : Credit Underwriter
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : M.A,MBA/PGDM
Job Location : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieving daily productivity numbers consistently
- To have minimal carry forward/pending
- Accurate implementation of policy norms & guidelines
- Quick implementation of changesNil critical errors & minimal non critical errors
- Accurate capturing of Decline codes and Deviation codes/levels
- Taking logical and sensible calls on deviations and minimize restarts
- Aim towards reducing delinquency (especially First Payment defaults)
- Handle priority requests from locationsHandle & resolve queries and complaints
- Feedback to Regions on quality of applications and documentation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Bachelor of Hotel Management, Bachelor of Law , Master of Art , Master of Commerce , Master of Computer Application/Computer Science, Master of Science, Master of Architecture or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Art/Design/ Creative Multimedia, Economics, Commerce, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
3 Full-Time positions available.
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
Website : http://www.hdfcbank.com/
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above