HDFC Bank Delhi Jobs-Trade Finance OperationsFebruary 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 3898 ATMs spread over 771 towns and cities across India
The Bank’s American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
Job Position : Trade Finance Operations
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM,PG Diploma,Other
Work place : Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- To supervise and manage Trade Finance Operations at CPUT
- To liaise between branches and centralized trade operations
- To attend to branch queries and resolve them to the best of the ability.
- To adhere to prescribed TAT/SLAs for CPUT Trade Finance Products
- To ensure compliance of guidelines issued by internal / external regulator
- Innovate and develop reporting staff in operations of Trade products.
- At least a Master in Business Admin/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Program in Management in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Others or Management.
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
Trade Finance Operations, LC, BG.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above