HDFC Bank-Job For Test Engineer in MumbaiOctober 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Application Tester
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation of Test Scenarios / cases – Simple modules
- Test Case Execution, Test Results documentation, Issue(SFR) logging with Vendor for fixes – Complex Modules
- Test Case Execution, Test Results documentation, Issue(SFR) logging with Vendor for fixes – simple Modules
- Migration Test cases documentation
- Documentation as per SOX guidelines
- System Implementation functional support to branches, CPUs and other end users– complex modules
- Support during Testing to other system owners during their integration testing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Qualification : B.Sc,BCA
Job Location : Mumbai
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above