HDFC Bank Mumbai- Application Support Engineer VacanciesMarch 30th, 2011 Posted by shalini
Application Support / Programmer Job Opportunities in Mumbai at HDFC Bank – 30 March 2011
Job Position : Application Support Engineer
Organization / Company Name : HDFC Bank
Experience in Years : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Educational Qualification : B.Com
Job Responsibilities :
- Daily Monitoring of system, OS & DB reports and taking appropriate and timely action. Monitoring the top user processes.
- Working towards 100% system/Application uptime.
- Keeping track of all application releases, ensuring that it is getting applied in UAT in proper sequence to see the release dependency and impact of it.
- Coordination with BPRG, vendor regarding application testing/bug fixes.
- Providing the best possible solution in minimal time.
- Restore normal service operations as quickly as possible
- Logging SFRs for issues reported.
- Creating of KB for DPC-L1.
- Supporting UAT environment & issues during testing.
- Monitor EOD online and take corrective action if required
- In case of issues, take corrective actions quickly for restoring normalcy in services
- Graduate with 1-2 Years of Experience
- Knowledge of Oracle, Unix and Application servers like Websphere / Oracle application server
- For two Positions of Proactive Risk Manager knowledge of MS-SQL and Windows Server Operating system is required.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Should have application support role experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Master of Art , Master of Commerce , Master of Computer Application/Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives spec
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
Website : http://www.hdfcbank.com/
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above