HDFC Bank Mumbai-System Administrator VacancyDecember 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
IT Support / Maintenance Support Professional Job Openings in India Mumbai – 15th Dec 2010
Job Position: Team Member – Support
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E.,BCA
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- To lead Process and System Implementation initiative for Wholesale Banking Operations (WBO).
- Close interaction and discussions with various WBO units will be required.
- Will have the opportunity for gaining in-depth exposure towards multi-functional areas of WBO.
- To participate in business process re-engineering and process improvement engagements.
- To identify improvement opportunities to streamline and automate processes and functions.
- To identify/document how applications/systems interact to support business processes.
- Vendor management – interact with vendors.
- Extensive travel to branches for imparting training to the user group.
- Develop presentations / learning materials / Ready Reckoners / e-learning portals etc.
- On-the-job training will be provided for all required aspects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Master of Commerce , Master of Computer Application/Computer Science or Master of Science in Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in System Administrator or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- Techno functional Skill set i.e Basic knowledge of Clearing or CMS or Treasury or Trade operations along with Basic Technical qualification.
- Preferably Male candidates as Support desk functions in Shifts
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above