HDFC Bank-Personal Banker Job Openings PuneOctober 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Personal Banker – Retail Liabilities
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve sales targets and providing Customer service
- Relationship Management for a Portfolio of customers
- Responsible for Cross Sell & enhancing relationship with existing customers
- Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
- Selling of Investment products like Mutual Fund, Insurance & Current account & Saving account
- Managing Operations like A/c opening, Fixed Deposit, Lockers, and Forex etc
- Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships
- Generation of referrals from internal database
- Customer acquisition & cross sell to walk in customers
- Report Generation & filing
- Generate business and cross sell all products and services of the Bank
- Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving account customers. Retention of accounts
- Pins custodian
- Review all critical reports, monitor cash levels, fraud control, etc
- Cost Management and staff productivity
- Branch administration & ATM (onsite) management
- Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Master of Art , Master of Commerce or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above