Himachal Gramin Bank 2012 Freshers Vacancies- IT Officer JobJanuary 23rd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : I.T. Officer
Name of the Company : Himachal Gramin Bank
Job Location : Mandi
- Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OC P etc.
Rs. 19400-700/1 – 20100-800/10 – 28100.
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line only through the link provided to website www.himachalgraminbank.org in the prescribed format from 17.01.2012. Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 16.02.2012.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. This will help him / her in getting call letter / interview advices etc. under no circumstances he /she should share / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e¬mail ID before applying on-line.
2. Candidates should fill up the application available after clicking the link given in the notification.
3. Branch Code and Branch Transaction ID noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place.
4. Application, after filling up all the mandatory fields and security check box, should be submitted by a click on the “submit” button.
5. All the mandatory fields ( marked with *] should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
6. The Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use.
7. There is provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This modification facility shall be available after two days of registration and up to 18.02.2012 Modification will be allowed only three times. After the last date, no modification will be permitted.
8. Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying on-line. No other mode of application or incomplete application will be accepted and in such case, the application will be rejected outright.
9. After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
website : www.himachalgraminbank.org/advt-1.pdf
Last Apply Date: 16 Feb 2012