Honda Motorcycle Scooter India Gurgaon- Mechanical Engineer OpeningsJanuary 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Automobile / Mechanical Engineers Frame Assembly Jobs in India at Gurgaon – 29th Jan 2011
Job Position : Team Leader – Frame Assembly
No of Openings : 2
- Experience in Production line setting a per takt time /cycle time.
- Analytical and decision making skills,Good communication ,Team work,Plan & organising skills,Computer skills,Presentation skills, Good communication skills.
- Job Responsibilities :
- Process Audit -Non conformance detection & improvment.
- Quality Problem analysis & C/M
- Machine checksheet verification.
- Resolve confilctson shop floor.
- Activities related to ISO 9001 QMS & ISO 14001 EMS
- Production loss time monitoring & C/M
- Manpower plan /arrangement for absenteeism
- New Manpower training
- Spare Parts production as per plan
- plan & execute multiskilling of staff
- New Model training confirmation & manpower planning
- Participation in parts & asset inventory
- Manintain 5S
- Ensure adherence to plant safety norms
- Ensure discipline at shop floor
- Participate in kaizen & qulaity circle.
Experience 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical,Diploma – Any Specialization, Mechanical
Salary : Rupees 2,75,000 – 4,50,000
Job Location : Gurgaon
About Company :
Honda is the world’s largest manufacturer of two-wheelers. Recognized the world over as the symbol of Honda two-wheelers, the ‘Wings’ arrived in India as Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) a 100% subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd., Japan, in 1999. Since its establishment in 1999 at Manesar, District-Gurgaon, Haryana, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has been following a policy of offering products of the highest quality at a reasonable price. Current products include Activa, Aviator, Dio in scooters and CB Twister, CB Shine, CBF Stunner, CBF Stunner (PGM-FI), CB Unicorn and the newly launched CB Unicorn Dazzler in motorcycles. To expand the culture of fun-biking, Honda has also introduced CBR 1000RR Fireblade, CB 1000R & VFR 1200F in the Indian market. All products have been well received in the market and have created new benchmarks in their respective categories. With a host of facilities under its wings, the HMSI factory is spread over 52 acres including a covered area of about 100,000 sq. meters at Manesar, district Gurgaon. The foundation stone for the factory was laid on 14th December, 1999 and the factory was completed in January 2001.