Hospitality Fresher Jobs India Pune 2011-Club Mahindra HolidaysDecember 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Pune Hotel Management Freshers Steward Job Positions in Club Mahindra Holidays – 13th dec 2010
Job Position : Steward
No of Openings : 3
Name of the Organization : Club Mahindra Holidays
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Lonavla Pune
Candidate should be graduate in Hotel Management with 0 – 1 year experience in the Hotel Operations.
Job Details :
candidate’s work location would be Lake Pavna, Tungi Lonavla, Pune Dist. The candidate should have good communication skills, should have knowledge of the job, adaptable, dedicated.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Works closely with other Outlet employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of Resort’s guests.
- Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
- Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
- Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
- Presents menu, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to restaurant guests.
- Clears and resets counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of the IDS System.
- Computes bill and accepts payment
- Performs the function of cashier as required.
- Verifies cash received ensuring only genuine money been collected.
- Verifies all credit cards presented by guest before to validity of the card.
- Strictly adheres to all policies and procedures issued by the Finance with regard to cashiering and cash handling.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
About Company :
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.(MHRIL), a public limited company is a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company’s flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra Holidays’, today has a fast growing customer base of over 85,000 members and 27 beautiful Resorts at some of the most exotic spots in India and abroad.
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), is part of infrastructure sector of the US$ 6.7 billion Mahindra Group.MHRIL is India’s leading lifetime family holiday Company and has set a benchmark in vacation ownership and emerged as India’s number one family holiday brand.
Apply : Email ur cv to HR.Lakepavna@mahindraholidays.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com